Friday, October 30, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to My Two Vents.  From time to time, I get angry about something and need a place to vent about it in a format that doesn't fit Twitter's 140 character limit or just doesn't seem appropriate for Facebook.  Sometimes I have ideas for solutions to whatever the problem is, sometimes I just have questions.  Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all my views are my own, and may not reflect those of my family, friends, employer, pets, or other organizations I am affiliated with.  I may or may not have done enough research to justify any claims I make, but I'd like to think that any propositions I make come from a place of rationality, rather than emotional response, though this may not always be the case.  I welcome your input, on the condition that any criticism be constructive, or at least corrective.

No comments:

Post a Comment